fredag 26 augusti 2011

GÜNGÖR - wooooow!

If you wonder why this text is in english, you just gonna have to ask.

Okey. Just realized I´ve got the coolest story of the summer, comin´uuuup:

So, I was walking my way back from the christian festival, Frizon, to the little place where we lived. Were also all the bands and celebrites lived. And I´m walking with my almost sleeping baby, and trying to get up some stairs, when this really cool and beatiuful, ENGLISH-speaking, woman comes and helps me. We started talking, mostly about our kids, being a mom... And I realize I have to take a picture of her for my fashionista-blog, cause she look aaawesome. Here´s the pic:


She asks if I´m in a band and I tell her my husband works hard at the festival. She tells me she´s from the band Güngör, and I told her: yeej, I met a celebrity without even knowing! 
The day after the festival is over, and all I can hear from my friends is that GUNGOR was sooo good and the girl who sang was sooo cool.
So the other day I checked out their website --> and watched this video:


And from now on I can tell you guys; I love Gungor. This text is on their website, who can not just feel love?

Just as the band is about far more than one person, this album is about a God so great and grand that our response should be deep, creative, and passionate. In Beautiful Things, Gungor has achieved just that.


5 kommentarer:

  1. Åh! Dom är så vackra, så bra! Grymt :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastiskt trevliga människor också utöver riktigt duktiga musiker. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Men vad kul du! :D Fin top hade hon på sig!

    SvaraRadera
  4. KUL! Jag beställde deras senaste skiva i början av veckan. Har haft deras låt "beautiful things" på hjärnan rätt många dagar nu :).
    //Jullan

    SvaraRadera
  5. Jag ääääälskar Gungor" sweetness

    SvaraRadera